0

Performer Rajesh Hamal dead from a violent mischance after a truck slammed his Chevrolet auto. The speeding truck with an Indian enlistment number plate hit the most looked for performing artist, Hamal's auto from behind amid small hours in Chormara timberland range on the East-West interstate in Nawalparasi area toward the beginning of today." 


Be that as it may, the news was only a bit of scam. At the point when The Himalayan Times conversed with the on-screen character on May 14 evening, Hamal stated, "I likewise caught wind of the news from my companion, however I don't have the foggiest idea about the subtle elements. I have recently come back from the surveying corner in the wake of making choice." 


Individuals are spreading fake news, and it isn't right, said the performer including, "Individuals ought not abuse their entitlement to information."Dubbed a "Mahanayak" by many fans, Hamal got his initially soften up the motion picture Yug Dekhi Yug Samma in 1988. From that point forward he has acted in more than 200 movies, including hit films like Deuta, Ek Number Ko Pakhe, Basanti, Shankar, Hami Tin Bhai among others.

Post a Comment

 
Top