0

Komal Oli is a famous Media Personality and Singer. This is an auto-life story from her. 


I was destined to Lalit and Deepa on April 16 in Tikari, Dang. I have three different kin, me being the eldest. 


I spent my whole adolescence at the place where I grew up — Dang. I was exceptionally michevious when I was a child. Despite everything I recollect the days when my dad used to cook treats at home and used to declare that he would offer it to the ones who could sing. At whatever point he used to think of this challenge, I would dependably start things out. At that point, my siblings and my sister used to get desirous of me. I was the same in my school when it came to breaking the guidelines. Since I was the chief there what I used to do was, I never used to enable other than my companions to go to the latrine. In view of my twists, I was given the moniker 'Kuthurkey'. I was not that reasonable and on account of it I was likewise called 'Kali'. When it so happened that one of my companions alongside several others with whom I had a contention pushed me and I arrived up in a dump. In view of this occurrence, I was not ready to go to class for seven days. When an I could stand up on my legs, I framed a group and sat tight for my opponents who were en route to class. When they came towards us, we beat them up! At that point after, the whole town needed to come to make peace betweeen the two posses. 


I got my fundamental training at one of the neighborhood schools of Dang called Mahendra Madhyamik Vidhyalaya. I finished my School Leaving Certificate (SLC) from that organization itself. Later I joined, Mahendra Bahumukhi Campus from where I completed my in addition to two. Presently, I am doing my Bachelors at TribhuvanUniversity with majors in Politics. It has as of now been two years and I am as yet not ready to overcome my back papers.

Post a Comment

 
Top